Shipping costs - delivery information
Shipping within Germany
The shipping costs within Germany are 3.95 EUR. For orders of 50 EUR and above, we will ship “FREE OF CHARGE” regardless of weight and size of your parcel.
Your order will be shipped with UPS and a dedicated tracking number.
Please note that UPS does not ship to packstations!
We ship your order immediately after receipt of payment to the indicated delivery address. The delivery time from 2 to 4 business days (Mon-Fri) applies to Germany once payment has been received. Please note that the payment option "payment in advance" can delay this process by one day (Mon-Fri). If the last day of the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognized by the state as a delivery place, the next day (Mon-Fri) shall be substituted for such day.
We ship with UPS only. Subsequent deliveries will of course be dispatched without additional shipping costs. Please note, that delivery to packstations or PO Boxes is not possible. Furthermore, we can not influence the delivery time of UPS.
We ship with UPS only. After your parcel has been handed over to UPS, you will receive your dedicated tracking number by email thus. You are able to track the progress of your shipment on ups.com.
Delivery time for international shipments
In the following table, you will find delivery times of countries we ship to.
|Country||up to 400€ (1)||above 400€ (1)||extra transit time (2)|
|Austria||5.95 €||0 €||+ 1-2 days|
|Belgium||5.95 €||0 €||+ 1-2 days|
|Bulgaria||19.95 €||19.95 €||+ 3-4 days|
|Denmark||5.95 €||0 €||+ 2 days|
|Estonia||9.95 €||0 €||+ 4-5 days|
|Finland||9.95 €||0 €||+ 5-7 days|
|France||9.95 €||0 €||+ 2-3 days|
|Greece||19.95 €||19.95 €||+ 5-7 days|
|Netherlands||5.95 €||0 €||+ 2 days|
|Ireland||9.95 €||0 €||+ 3 days|
|Italy||5.95 €||0 €||+ 2-3 days|
|Croatia||9.95 €||0 €||+ 5-6 days|
|Lithuania||9.95 €||0 €||+ 4-5 days|
|Latvia||9.95 €||0 €||+ 4-5 days|
|Luxembourg||9.95 €||0 €||+ 1-2 days|
|Malta||19.95 €||19.95 €||+ 6-7 days|
|Poland||9.95 €||0 €||+ 2 days|
|Portugal||9.95 €||0 €||+ 3-4 days|
|Sweden||9.95 €||0 €||+ 3-5 days|
|Slovenia||9.95 €||0 €||+ 2-3 days|
|Spain||9.95 €||0 €||+ 3 days|
|Czech Republic||9.95 €||0 €||+ 1-2 days|
|United Kingdom (UK)||9.95 €||0 €||+ 2-3 days|
(1) All prices include German Tax (Mwst).
(2) Delivery time. which you have to add to the delivery time indicated in the respective article.
Non EU countries
|Country||from 400€ (3)||including German tax (1)||extra transit time (2)|
|Liechtenstein||89,00 €||80,77 € incl. 8% German tax||+ 1-2 days|
|Norway||89,00 €||93,49 € incl. 25% German tax||+ 3-5 days|
|Switzerland||89,00 €||80,77 € incl. 8% German tax||+ 2-3 days|
(1) The price calculation is based on the gross price plus the gross shipping costs incurred for the respective destination country. The import turnover tax of the respective target country is added to the net amount resulting from the total amount, net of German VAT. The amount to be paid by you is calculated from this invoice. There are no other costs (for example, customs clearance).
(2) Delivery time, which you have to add to the delivery time indicated in the respective article.
(3) Please note that the minimum order value per delivery to non-EU countries is 400.00 € (including 19% Mwst / German Tax).
Shipping your bike professionally and savely
All bikes are professionally packed with special packaging material in special sturdy bike boxes.
Before we prepare your bike for shipping, it is fully assembled and checked by our bike technicians. We adjust the circuit, center the wheels, check all screw connections and adjust the chassis to your individual weight. Only when everything is 100% correct, the bike will be partly disassembled before dispatch.
Do not worry! This only means that the front wheel, handlebars and pedals are not mounted for shipment and can easily be attached upon receipt of your bike.
This is to be done:
- Insert the front wheel into the fork and secure it with the quick release or the axle
- Fix the handlebar to the stem
- Put the seatpost into the frame and tighten
- Mount the pedals
- For trekking bikes with light system, the plug has to be connected to the hub dynamo and, if necessary, the fender has to be attached
You will need standard Allen Keys. With the sizes 4, 5, 6 and 8 you are well prepared. A 15mm open-end wrench is recommended for pedal mounting.
Please note that for legal reasons we are not allowed to attach ordered accessories to the bike. We will just add those parts to the order.
We equip all bicycles, except road bikes, with basic flat pedals. Your are ready to ride!
Damage during transport
In the unlikely event of damage being caused during transport, please take note of the following:
- Please take photos of the damages and ask the deliveryman to record the damages
- If the box is damaged, immediately check the condition of the goods inside and if necessary also document it with photos.
- Please send all evidence to us as soon as possible. We will also need your name and order number. You will find these in one of the confirmation emails.
Billing and guarantee
We always provide an invoice for each delivery. Please keep it for future references. It will be required as proof of warranty and / or warranty claims.
Claims and returns
For any problems or wrong deliveries send us a short email. We will get it touch with you as soon as possible.
In case of return, we ask you to contact us by email with your customer number, order number and / or your full name.
Please note our general terms and conditions.