Bike Assembly: all you need to do
- Insert the front wheel into the fork and secure with the quick release or tighten the plug axis
- Fix the handlebar to the stem
- Place the saddle into seat tube and tighten the saddle clamp
- Attach the pedals (Important: please check left and right side!)
- For trekking bikes with light system, the plug has to be connected to the hub dynamo and, if necessary, the mudguard need to be attached
You should have a standard allen key tool-set. With the sizes 4, 5, 6 and 8 you are well equipped. A 15mm wrench is recommended for pedal mounting.
Mountain Bike Assembly
Road Bike Assembly
Trekking bike assembly
We are looking forward to your message!